1934 Plymouth Coupe Gasser
Plymouth Coupe Gasser.
Street rod, all metal car
I have had this car for over 16 years. I am a 69 year old mechanic. Keep in mind this is an all metal car with no rust or patch panels. The trunk area was partially replaced and the person who did all the body work, chopped the top (salt flat style). He was a very good body man and the original owner of the car. The car is epoxy primmer and sprayed with the red oxide paint. I will never paint it because i like the look. New door panels and kick panels are installed. I have new power window switches (chrome) to replace the ones in the car (plastic).
This car attracts lots of attention, runs and stops perfect, stays at 180 degrees even if it in 90 degree temperatures. You can't even buy a decent harley for what i want for this car. This car sat for over 14 years in my garage due to health issues.
Everything on the car is either new or rebuilt, and i mean everything.
* body -- all steel with a chopped top (salt flat style) and no rust issues. Left front fender and the bottom of the grill housing needs to be massaged to be perfect and the trunk is insulated and has a rubber mat cut to fit. Sun roof cranks opened, but i have the power sun roof motor (i will install if time allows). Camaro leather power bucket seats, new door panels and kick panel, driver's seat is cut down to allow seat to be flipped up to check brake and clutch fluids, seat belts to match. Louvered trunk. 2 side peep mirrors. Tilt column and quick release sprint car aluminum steering wheels, lokar emergency brake and cables.
* wheels and tires -- front 6x14 halibrands with knock off spinners new 185-70-r14 tires, rear powered coated 15x7 wheels new mickey thompson sportsman s/t p255-60-r15. Spare halibrands goodyear eagle 195-70-r14.
* suspension -- ford locker diff tag reads 350, but seems a lot lower gears, trailing arms pan hard bar, front mustang ii (power disc brakes) rebuilt rack and pinion, new tie rod ends. New master cylinder and booster. New mcleod hydraulic throw out bearing. New wheel cylinders and brakes on the rear. Like new 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 exhaust system heat rapped. Powder coated shorty headers, good sounding exhaust system flow master mufflers, coil over rear suspension. Engine and transmission. Limited addition (fast burn) chevy 350 -- ZZ. 430 hp, 430 ft. Lbs. Torq and only 430 were produced and this is #408. Roller motor with 621 miles on engine. Rebuilt muncie rock crusher transmission re-built and hurst shifter. All new fuel lines were professionally made, heat wrapped. New mallory electric fuel pump, new water pump (long) and new pulleys. New semi metallic clutch, new pressure plate, fly wheel, new quick time bell housing. There are new bolts on fly wheel and clutch. New mini starter. Fabricated alternator bracket powder coated. Even a new radiator cap, solid engine mount new transmission mount.
* miscellaneous - new electric cooling 16" fan power windows. Adjustable thermostat switch relay kit, new 160 degree thermostat. Radiator serviced. All gauges vdo work, moon oil, temperature and new vdo redline tack and fuel pressure liquid filled engine mounted, cowl vent works, trunk latch with key. New aluminum fuel cell. New dry cell battery and billet hold down. Battery cut off switch to cut off power with removable key. Toggle to cut off electric fuel pump. Moon chrome fire extinguisher, tinted window glass (passenger side has a crack). I will replace it if time allows. Halibrand 14x6 wheel and spare 1950-70-r14 tire. Powder coated grill, re-chromed plymouth emblem, new front turn signal lights. New led license plate light. New bolts used on fly wheel clutch assembly, stainless steel whenever i could use them no mismatched or mickey mouse. I will continue to work on the car, if able.
* it looks good and runs even better. You may be able to find another '34, but not chopped. I have a stack of receipts and a poster (1998) when the car was featured on the carlsbad raceway poster. All extra parts go with the car.
* call me, Dennis, for more information 760-749-1442 or 619-507-5188.
PRICE REDUCED $ 28,500 obo or possible trade for 55, 56 or 59 Chevy or station wagon with automatic.
Call (760) 749-1442
or (619) 507-5188
Valley Center, California US
Send Owner an Email