1951 Mercury 4-door Sled
Mercury 4-door Sled. .
* 351 Cleveland engine-4v, ( 335 series), V8.
*Ford C-4, 3 speed automatic transmission, 12 volt rewire .
* Holley intake w/ Edlebrock 4brl carb.
* Drive train from a 1970 Mercury Cougar.
* Runs, drives great, new dual exhaust front to rear, chrome tipped..
* Restored paint, mohair period interior, carpets, and glass are all in excellent shape. No missing parts..
* Suicide doors, shaved door handles, (pops installed), de-chromed, chrome reversed wheels with good white walled tires..
* I have all bumper parts, car body is incredibly straight for a 65 year old driver..
PRICE REDUCED $ 18,950 OBO
Call (719) 332-2716
Monument, Colorado US
Send Owner an Email