1969 Dodge Super Bee
Dodge Super Bee . At the end of the 1960s, Dodge made a sizeable effort to become the "performance" brand at Chrysler, and produced some very serious machinery. Always a fan of Mopar muscle, our client set out to create the ultimate expressions of his favorite cars. The client allowed us at Speedware to restore one of his dream cars, the Dodge Super Bee. The Super Bee was brought in, pulled apart, and the restoration began. The body was set to a perfect factory set-up, and then repainted with a bright Super Bee yellow along with the correct accents. All chrome work was blasted and re-coated. Full custom interior, including custom dash that is completely stainless steel with a contemporary gauge set-up. We contracted HRE to make us a completely customized 3-piece wheel set specifically for this 1960's vintage classic. A custom MOPAR Performance 440 big block motor fitted with a Paxton supercharger was chosen for a great balance of drivability and performance. This paired with a 3 speed Auto transmission and electronic overdrive for comfortable freeway cruising. From front to back the exhaust was fabricated in house using only stainless steel. The in house fabbed long tube headers and x-pipe were paired two polished Magnaflow mufflers. Two QTP electronic exhaust cut outs are were installed for when you really need to be heard... To make this old car do new tricks, the old sub frame was swapped for a Magnum Force K Member. This allowed us to install a custom coil over suspension and tubular control arms to allow plenty of adjustability as if it were a brand new car. To accommodate for all the extra horsepower we deemed it a must for more stopping power. We fitted the vehicle with custom Wilwood disc brakes on all 4 corners, plumbed with all stainless steel lines, and pressurized by a custom Wilwood master cylinder.
* Over 3000 hours went into taking this car from a bare metal shell on a rotisserie to modernized work of art. Several talented fabricators, designers spent two years constructing this masterpiece.
* We also added in some modern flare that the 60's never saw coming; * Alpine Head Unit with IPod Control Capability
* Full front tubular adjustable suspension
* Coli over's front and rear
* Wilwood racing huge brakes
* HRE 18" race wheels lightweight
* Custom one off Speedware designed dash and gauges, Super Bee logos inside gauges
* Complete finished trunk in all leather with embossed Mopar "M" * Speedware Motorsports Frame Connectors
* Focal cabin speakers
* JL audio amps and subwoofers
* Optima Yellow Top battery
* Additional sound dampening
* Recaro Topline seats in black suede with yellow stitching. Rear seat door panels and dash was reupholstered to match.
* CTEK Battery Charger
This car was built by a masterful, gifted crew at Speedware Motorsports and we are all proud to put our name on it. It has taken years of operation to cultivate the crew we have now and it is the best team we have ever had. Our level of craftsmanship and dedication is what we pride ourselves on. It has given clients like Stull an understanding as to why he will continue to bring his projects, daily drivers and recommend Speedware in the years to come.
Price - $ 199,995 Simply the best built Super Bee on the market/ email for all photos
Call (206) 409-7400
Redmond, Washington US
Send Owner an Email