Classic Car Loans
Why wait for your dream car? Finance
Are you ready to purchase your dream car?
Unless you are paying cash, you need the services of a specialized
company that provides classic car loans to buyers of classic
and collector cars. Yes there are companies that specialize in
collector car loans. Collector car financing is becoming a big
business and many companies are ready to compete for your loan.
So it is best to know what car financing alternatives are available
prior to making any offer to purchase.
Consider some of the following questions when
shopping for the best rates for car loans for your classic car,
collector car or muscle car:
- Does the company provide car loans on older
- Is there an application fee for auto loans?
- Are there any hidden fees associated with
the car loan?
- Will my car loan application information
be kept confidential?
- How large of a car loan can you get?
- Many companies have auto loan programs even
if you have credit problems or bankruptcy history. If this applies
to you ask if they have special car loan programs for your situation.
- How is interest calculated? Is it a fixed
or variable rate auto loan?
- How many months is the car loan for? What
are your options?
- Once you get a car loan quote ask how long
the quote is valid for.
- Ask if there are prepayment penalties on
the car loan. What about fees for late loan payments, etc.
- Does the company provide automatic payment
There are many fine companies offering car
loans and auto loans for classic and specialty cars. Educate
yourself regarding the alternatives available to you when soliciting
quotes. Interest rates vary widely based on your credit score
and loan term. Above all make sure that the companies you are
dealing with have solid reputations prior to divulging any of
your personal financial information. Good luck in finding a car
loan for your next classic or collector car.
Return to the Cars-On-Line