1971 Plymouth Duster
Plymouth Duster .
* Fresh new correct paint code "Rallye Red" on this original steel panel NO, ZERO RUST chassis.
* New factory Duster logo's and Stripe kit.
* Original A/C car blows cold.
* Original 112K miles. Never wrecked or abused, hard to find a solid chassis in this condition. There is absolutely NO rust and the bottom of the car chassis shows like new. A truly preserved chassis.
* 318 Motor 4 barrel, Edelbrock manifold, larger cam and headers, strong runner, 727 Auto trans.
* Fresh dual exhaust with cross over tube, great strong sound.
* New front bench seat, with armrest, factory upholstery. Black grey inserts. Rear seats in good condition.
* New fresh factory black carpet. New factory Duster rubber Matts.
* Chrome bumpers in great shape, chrome looks like new, fresh polish.
* New front brakes. Special large Cop disc brake conversion, Fresh fluids throughout.
* Fresh new correct copper heater core. All controls work.
* 15x7 inch black steel Cop style wheels with cop style center caps. Falken tires are new. * 8 3/4 Rear end 3:23 Gears. Limited slip, Posi.
* Detailed engine bay.
* Power steering and brakes.
* All original gauges, 3 spoke factory steering wheel. Dash and door panels in great original condition.
* This is a great platform today as an excellent daily driver or keep going to your ultimate Muscle car or Pro Touring. This is a true non molested NO rust original panel car.
* Everything works on this car; I would take cross country without any hesitation.
Call or text Stan Wingate at 360-632-0374
$18,000.00 serious offers only.
Price - $ 18,000 OBO
Call (360) 632-0374
or (206) 409-7400
Oak Harbor, Washington United States
Send Owner an Email