1933 Ford Factory Five Coupe Roadster
This is a Cars On Line.com Slide Show Ad
Ford Factory Five Coupe Roadster. For your consideration is an extremely versatile and iconic 1933 Ford Coupe, Roadster, or Highboy Style Hot Rod. Designed and Sold by Factory Five Racing, one the country's foremost manufacturer of Cobra and Street Rod Body's. This car is equipped just how you want with a Ford Mustang 5.0 Drivetrain, 302 V8 Small Block and a T5 Manual 5 Speed Transmission. The body is Fiberglass, with build completed and titled in 2012. It is titled as a Special Construction Factory Five car, with a State issued Vin Number, and a clean clear title with the same VIN number, which means it can be titled in any state. The Hot Rod has a higher end driver quality Viper Blue Paint, which shows very well at any angle. The undercarriage is clean with very solid, straight, rust free frame & floor boards. This machine was built for low maintenance fun and enjoyment.
It rides, drives, and handles very well; straight down the road with no shimmies, shakes, or vibrations. Extremely tight and surprisingly easy to drive for what it is. I would not hesitate to get behind the wheel of this car with my wife and drive it anywhere! But keep in mind it's a fiberglass street rod! All of the lights, turn signals, brakes, gauges, are functioning properly. Engine fires right up with no smoking, ticking, noises, etc. Has a fantastic rumble with the Dual Exhaust. Car has just been serviced and ready to drive anywhere. The Black Interior is finished nicely with bucket seats, and black carpet. This car is unlike most other Fords out there because of its unique versatility. There are 8 different cars in one!! Drive it as a coupe or roadster with fenders on or off, or remove the hardtop, insert the roadster windshield, and you have a convertible which again, could drive with all fenders and running boards on or off. All fenders off would give you a Highboy Roadster, and take a look at where those prices are! Or, just leave the rear fender on, and remove just the front wheel covers and running boards for yet another great look!! Also, with the car being finished in a Blue color leaves you the unlimited possibilities of two toning or giving it a custom paint job at a fraction of the cost!!Below is a detailed breakdown of the Hot Rod:
* This is a Kit Car from Factory Five Racing, One of the Foremost Manufacturers of Cobra and Ford Body's.
* Car has 8 Different Looks with Removable Top, Fenders, and Running Boards. * Mustang 5.0 Drivetrain.
* 5.0L Ford Small Block 302 V8.
* World Class T5 5 Speed Manual Transmission.
* 8.8 Rear End w/ 3.73 Gears.
* Factory 5 Tubular Chassis.
* Strange Engineering 5 Lug Axles.
* Factory 5 Suspension w/Coil Over Adjustable Shocks.
* Block Hugger Headers.
* Vintage Air Condition & Heat.
* Chrome Ford Racing Valve Covers & Air Cleaner.
* Auto Meter Gauges and Power Windows.
* Dual Exhaust w/ Chrome Dynomax Mufflers.
* Front Disc Brakes.
* 17" Front-18" Rear Tires & Wheels.
Price - $ 39,900 OBO