1959 Chevy Biscayne Custom
Chevy Biscayne Custom. Before this 1959 Chevy Biscayne received the complete bolt-by-bolt, frame off restoration and modernization it was a 100% original, unrestored, accident free 43,000 mile cream puff. The odometer still shows the original mileage of the car.
This '59 was not only built to compete (and win!) at national and concourse level events, it was built to be driven and enjoyed.
* Professional frame off restoration
* Car retains all its original sheet metal/body panels, glass, frame, interior/dash, switches/handles/knobs and 95%+ of its original chrome
* Professionally built 283ci, dual quad carburetors, small block V-8 from a 1959 Corvette
* New Turbo 350 transmission
* Batwing air cleaner (very rare, not a reproduction)
* Custom air ride suspension
* Wheels are one-of-a-kind, designed and fabricated specifically for this car
* The rear wheels are 22" (265/35 R22) and the fronts are 20" (255/35 ZR20)
* Wheel center caps are from a '59 "big brake" Corvette (originals - not reproductions)
The Biscayne was the bottom of the food chain (behind the Impala and the Bel Air ) in 1959, thus most were driven hard and long, ragged out and thrown away. Somehow this car only was driven 43,000 miles.
The paint on this car is absolutely stunning and actually looks better in person than the pictures portray. The paint has zero swirl marks, zero spider webbing, zero blemishes and there is no "junk" in the paint.
It has won at every show it was entered in and is the recipient of the following honors:
* ISCA (International Show Car Association -- National show circuit) -- Best in class
* O'Rielly Auto Parts Spring Show -- First Place
* Keels and Wheels Concours D'Elegance (invite only show) -- Silver Award
* Corvette and Chevy Expo 2013 -- Class winner
* Corvette and Chevy Expo 2014 -- Class winner * *
* Please email responses to email@example.com
PRICE REDUCED $ 69,800 Reasonable offers considered
Call (281) 804-5698
Houston, Texas US
Send Owner an Email