1962 Dodge Dart
This is a Cars On Line.com Slide Show Ad
Dodge Dart . Max Wedges dominated drag racing during the early to Mid-1960's. The fact that they are still competitive in Super Stock classes more than 40 years after their introduction is impressive.
Arguably the 62 Dodge Max Wedge Dart' appeal is that they were the fastest cars of their day, but, by most accounts, they didn't look the part. Some people find them downright ugly, some Dodge dealers refused to buy them. Their outward appearance is Plain-Jane; no stripes, no badging. There is no tip-off to distinguish a Max Wedge from Grandma's slant-six grocery-getter. But make no mistake; Max Wedges can embarrass a brand-new Viper. They are fully capable of 12-second quarter mile times in stock trim. That's fast enough to pick off most motorcycles.
* Complete rotisserie every nut and bolt 1962 Dodge Dart 413 Max Wedge.
* Original hood, fenders, doors, trunk lid, original interior floors.
* Radio delete, antenna delete, backup light delete, lighter, carpet delete but redone with carpet long with Dyna-mat throughout the doors, floors and back seat.
* 413 bored .030 over, crank turned .010, ported and shaved close chamber heads, new intake, 600 Edelbrock carbs , Mopar purple cam, double springs, HD distributor drive, electronic ignition, correct 3 inch manifolds, OEM exhaust with cut outs, new Hemi fuel pump with extra vapor fuel line, new fuel lines, gas tank and sender, 65 push button trans with slip yoke complete rebuild with HD flex plate and 2500 stall.
* Rebuild driveshaft, 65 8 3/4 large brakes, Posi 3.23 Suregrip, new front end parts, brakes, adjustable valve, dual master cylinder, new brake lines and hoses and shocks.
* Re-chromed bumpers, delete plates.
* Painted PPG Black with PPG base coat clear coat.
* Interior professionally done with SMS material, ACC carpet, original door panels , new headliner.
* Correct 10,000 RPM Mopar tachometer .
* New windshield, weather stripping, felt and rubber.
* Dome light, speedo, gas gauge, amp gauge, tach, brake lights turn signals, wipers and heater, new heater core and 68 New C-body 3 core radiator, trans cooler, SW gauges pro tuned and front end aligned. Undercarriage completely detailed.
Price - $ 45,000 OBO