1958 Corvette Custom Roadster
This is a Cars On Line.com Slide Show Ad
Corvette Custom Roadster.
This amazing 1958 Corvette Roadster was built by Legacy Innovations LLC in York, Pa. Legacy Innovations information regarding the complete '58' build with photos can be found at this link? 50eight -- Legacy Innovations
In its brief history, this car has already garnered a long list of high profile national awards with more to follow. The partial list of features on this car are outlined below. The incredible workmanship and attention to detail are very evident throughout this one-off creation. The current owners and the Legacy crew spent many hours designing, fabricating, building and sweating out the fine details. Reluctantly, this awarding car is being offered for sale. The next owner will be able to continue this winning streak knowing that the bar has been raised with this Corvette. The car is located in Manchester, Md. 21102. Arrangements can be made to view the car.
The build included the following items: Frame:
* Legacy Innovations Custom Built Tig Welded Chrome Moly Frame (only 2 like it exist)
* Front Suspension: DSE (Detroit Speed) Rack with DSE C6 Corvette Speed Kit & IDIDIT Column
* Rear Suspension: DSE Quad Link LI Moly 9" Rear with Strange Trac Aluminum 3:73 Posi Third Member
* Wilwood 6 Piston Calipers with 14" Rotors
* Custom Forgeline Wheels with Continental Tires, 18" x 9" Front, 19" x 10" Rear
* 350 Chevrolet Roller Motor, Edelbrock HP Aluminum, Heads * Custom Built Billet Individual Throttle Body Cross Ram Fuel Injection * BS3 (Big Stuff) Phantom Ignition
* Headers & Exhaust Custom Built Stainless Steel with Stock Bumper Exit * Transmission Kiesler SS 700 5 Speed
* Rear Body widened 4"
* All Emblems & Trim flushed
* Both Hard & Soft Tops
* Legacy Custom Interior, Custom Dash Wrap and Console
* Original Gauges painted to match car converted to electronic
* Rockford Fosgate Stereo
* One off Billet Hood Hinges & Latches with Remote Hood & Trunk release * Keyless Entry & Push Button Start
* Electronic Emergency Brake
These are some of the major awards to date: Goodguys 'Gold Bar' Winner SEMA September, 2013 (its First Showing)...1st Place in its class Detroit Autorama March, 2014... One of the Top Five Finalists for the Goodguys 'Street Machine of the Year 2014' Goodguys PPG Nationals Columbus, Ohio. Please ask questions. Many photos are available. This car must be seen in person. It has been constructed with the best components available. The owner will be available for inspections.
Price - $ 235,000 Serious offers. Part-Trades Considered