1917 Ford Model T Canopy Express Wagon
Ford Model T Canopy Express Wagon.
A 1917 Model T Syverson Canopy Express Wagon. In Excellent Condition , a pleasure to drive. Any and all work done meets Ford's Specifications and Requirements. Only Ford (no re-pops) Parts were installed. I have the necessary items to convert the Model T to a Depot Hack. The Model T has the following (but is not to all) features:
* Ruckstell Two Speed manual rear axle.
* Rocky Mountain Brakes for the rear wheels.
* Complete Drive Train Restoration done by Conn. Antique Engine Restoration (George King}
* New Magneto, Rebuilt Starter and Generator. Runs on Mag. or Bat. * New Radiator Installed.
* Syverson Solid .75in. Oak wooden body and canopy.
* Kerosene Carriage Lamps and Electric Spot Light.
* Side Mount Spare Tire.
* Firestone 30x3.5Tire and Rims.
* Carriage Type Seat with back rest.
* This Model T is Excellent Condition. A Pleasure to drive. * The approximate mileage driven 1200mi. to 1500mi.
Contact by Email or phone 1-315-754-6463 for further information relative to the Model T Ford and Matching Camper. In leaving your message when calling on phone please leave a date and time for me to return your call.
PRICE REDUCED $ 10,000 OBO