2005 Dodge Magnum HEMI
Dodge Magnum HEMI. This Dodge Magnum Wagon is the only steam injection HEMI Hybrid in the world. Built for SEMA 2011 to drive awareness and generate support for Big Cat Rescue, This car has won over seventeen 2011/2012 First place or best of class awards and has been seen in over 56 countries. The art work shown consists of 18 separate layers covering both the exterior and interior panels of the car. Comprised of 15 named colors covered by 6 layers of clear, the paintwork took over 167 hours of labor.
A 2013 House Of Kolor Preferred Painters Award submission, the car signifies the strife and turmoil plaguing African Wildlife and the beauty of the African plains. Each Cat shown in the artwork of the car is a living cat at the animal sanctuary. The Artist Mike Lavallee is best known for his true fire style but Mike started out doing animal prints and is still a great passion of his. Car has been featured in the 2012 Cougars of Florida Calendar, Awards won at the 2011 OC Cruising for a Cure, Palo Alto Concours de'Elegance, SEMA and most west coast Mopar and Muscle car events.
-Modified 5.7 447hp HH2 System cleaner running and better gas mileage. Ported and polished heads OEM SRT8 cam shaft. Custom Magna Flow exhaust. - First Hemi Hybrid in the USA (bolt-on unit, can easily be removed) Ads HP and better fuel mileage.
- 18 layer custom paint by Mike Lavallee of Overhauling Fame and Hot Rod TV, 167 hours of work
- 22" Diablo Morpheus wheels
- Custom interior, Seats done in black leather with orange stitching. - Custom audio Sony Navigation.Sony Audio multimedia station, Forward looking Infrared camera, Stock speaker swap to Sony Xplod
- On the cover of Modern Mopar magazine as will as a 5 page write up spring 2012 issue
- Featured in numerous print, web, and video articles
- Built in support of Big Cat Rescue
The art work on this car is amazing.
All awards included as will as show display stand and a Dupont Registry custom car cover.
Show ready runs and drives excellent.
Must see in person to really appreciate.
PRICE REDUCED $ 24,000