1953 Willys Stretched Wagon
Willys Stretched Wagon. Beautiful 1 of a kind Custom Built 1953 Willys Stretched Wagon. You'll never see another like it!
We started our project in Jan. 2009 and finished in the summer of 2010. We stretched a 2 door Willys Wagon and made it a 4 door Stretched Wagon, only one known to exist!
Our Wagon features:
- Cummins 4BTAA Turbo Diesel Engine. Engine direct from Cummins Central Power, Kansas City, with warranty. Making 22-24mpg!! (US gallons)
- With 210+ hp and plenty of torque, drive train combination allows
highway speeds of 70-75 very comfortable and fuel efficient.
- 5 speed manual transmission (NV4500), with dual range upgear. 4 wheel drive system. Custom drive shaft, front & rear. "Posi lock" on front diff. - Hydro boost power brakes, power steering, and Hydraulic clutch.
- "Case" heavy duty equipment battery (12v).
- Custom radiator. "Spal" Electric fan.
- 4" Aluminized Custom Exhaust.
- Custom Aluminum fuel tank, approx. 33 US gallons.
- Factory Dodge 3/4 ton brake set up. Front discs, Rear drum.
- Custom body (stretched 40").
- 97 Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 HD chassis.
- Custom bupers. Custom side step running boards, with "Armor Liner". - Custom fenders. Widened Front fenders 4 1/2".
- Custom hitch and 7 wire plug-in with electric brake controller, to tow your toys.
- Custom interior, bucket seats super suede material (used in
aircrafts), Oak floor slots with stainless bolts. Currently seats 5 with 6+ft behind back seat with plenty of room for luggage or more seats. 60/40 back seats also fold down. 3 lights in the headliner (front, mid, rear).
- Custom 3rd brake light, with reverse light.
- "Ididit" brand tilt steering column and banjo "Grant" steering wheel. - New antique style "Autometer" gauges.
- All new wiring, fittings, fuse box, bulbs, lights, etc.
- Has heater, but no AC (could easily be installed with after market prodects).
- Custom sun visor, "Fulton" from the late 40's early 50's.
- Chrome mirrors.
- Tinted windows.
- Jerry gas can.
- Tires are in good shape, LT 285/75 R16, Stampede Radial AT/S.
- Custom 16", steel, 8 lug Rims, with optional 11" chrome Hub Cap.
- Spare tire with cable winch, under rear of Wagon.
- Painted exterior eggshell Merlot, Interior Merlot (dash is gloss).
There is just too much to list, it's one of a kind!
This vehicle is 18 � ft from front bumper to back of tow hitch and it stands 6'11" tall.
It's a driver and a show vehicle. We've been to numerous car shows & have won several trophies and plaques. The Wagon has also been featured in a Cummins newsletter. No matter where we go, this Stretched Wagon draws looks and a crowd! It's a great drive on the highway, very comfortable, I would drive it to either coast.
Numerous amounts of people have mentioned this vehicle is better than any Hummer, Toyota, LandRover, etc. With it's mpg, and weighing about 6,000 lbs, not too many modern SUVs can do that.
This Wagon was appraised by the International Automotive Appraisers Association at 95% complete. The appraised price was $75,000 at that point.
This Wagon was built with the intention of all chassis, engine, transmission, transfer case, front and rear axle, brakes, etc., all parts to be readily available from dealerships and automotive parts stores.
For pictures of our build, see our build page on www.cardomain.com & search Willys Wagon and you'll see our 1953 Willys Stretched Wagon.
Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup &/or shipping.
Due to health, must sell. For serious inquiries please EMAIL
Price - $ 68,800 OBO
Call Email only
Belton, Missouri US
Send Owner an Email