1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe
Ford 5 Window Coupe. Being offered here is a 1934 5-window coupe.
All original Henry Ford steel body. This was a running, driving car that we disassembled and planned a magnificent build. Years were spent collecting the best of everything. A virtually complete car awaiting completion. The engine and tranny were removed from a restored car and according to the owner had 1,000 miles on them since complete overhaul. Sadly, I have too much going on to tackle this project anytime in the near future. Here is a list of components.
Complete full fendered body with:
1. Original front fenders.
2. new rear fenders.
3. new tank cover.
4. new floor pan (installed).
5. new fire wall (installed).
6. most patch panels ready to weld in.
7. stainless steel bumpers.
8. all bumper and fender brackets.
9. all window garnishes.
10. original doors.
11. original deck (trunk) lid.
12. original trunk fillers.
13. original hood.
14. original style head lights.
15. original style chrome grill shell.
16. windshield with chrome frame.
Chassis complete with the following:
1. TCI frame rails (I was told).
2. So Cal Speed Shop hair pins.
3. So Cal Speed Shop bat wings.
4. So Cal Speed Shop finned drum hidden disc brakes.
5. So Cal Speed Shop rear large Ford drum brakes.
6. So Cal Speed Shop rear brake covers.
7. So Cal Speed Shop Corvette master cylinder.
8. So Cal Speed Shop brake pedal linkage (floor type).
9. Peter and Jakes front axel (drilled).
10. Pete and Jakes chrome rear ladder bars.
11. Pete and Jakes front shocks.
12. Pete and Jakes front spring perches.
13. Pete and Jakes posie button ride front spring.
14. Pete and Jakes rear model A spring.
15. Winters quick change rear end 4:10 gears.
16. Walker radiator with a/c coil.
17. Cooling components hi-speed fan.
18. Olds J-2 golden rocket V8 with tri-power.
19. Olds J-2 away automatic transmission.
20. Bob Drake fuel tank.
1. Complete wood set.
2. Original 34 seat (great condition).
3. Complete wiring set.
4. Limeworks steering column.
5. Lacarra 40 Ford steering wheel.
6. Antique style gauges.
7. Window regulators.
9. Carriage lights.
10. Tail lights.
12. Tons of hardware, brackets and trim to further the complete assembly.
Complete set of images available at photobucket.com/34Ford
Price - $ 45,000 OBO